The Top Metal Celebrities
We rank the celebrities that could be considered metal.
Top metal celebrities
1) Bill Bailey (he can shred! And even, told a story about a Manson/Metallica gig in his stand up routine)
2) Brian Posehn (US comedian and massive metal head)
3) Jack Black (Wrote a song called Dio and featured him in his movie)
4) Javier Bardem (No Country For Old Men, Metallica fan)
5) Pat Cash (bezzies with Iron Maiden, oh, and he was in a band too)
6) Kat Von D (covered in tatts, going out with Nikki Sixx, bezzies with Kerry King)
7) Justin Lee Collins (Appeared at the Classic Rock awards and was to be found deep in conversation about his original Kiss t-shirt)
8) Robbie Williams (seen hanging out with Marilyn Manson and Ozzy and wanted to cover Nirvana while in Take That. He’s still a gimp though, innit.)
9) Robin Williams
(He listens to Anaal Nathrakh. We may or may not have just made this up).
10) Megan Fox (the world’s hottest metal head me thinks)
11) Russell Brand (Steven Tyler anyone?)
12) Hilary Duff (A massive Alexisonfire fan)
13) Matthew Wright (TV presenter, massive Hawkwind fan)
14) Steve Davis (yes, the snooker player, has been in Classic Rock talking about his record collection)
15) Chris Evans (He insisted Slipknot and Napalm Death come on TFI – the latter actually became the house band for a while).
16) Stuart Pearce (footballer/manager is a massive punk fan)
17) Phil Jupitus (always at Download with his kids)
18) Richard Hammond (spotted by out art editor at AC/DC)
19) Ferne Cotton (often seen throwing the horns and went out with Ian Watkins from Lostprophets. We may or may not be including her just for the sheer fitness of the woman)
20) David Baddiel (mainly prog, but he has a good beard)
21) Jeremy Clarkson (what is it about TV people and prog rock)
22) Al Murray (massive Genesis fan – the good stuff)
23) Tony Blair (was apparently in a band before he became the PM. Probably quite a lot before)
24) David Beckham (apparently, seen wearing an Exodus t-shirt. Although it did have sequins in. And, y’know, we’re scraping the barrel)
All wrestlers ever – Triple H (intro: Motorhead’s ‘The Game’), The Undertaker (intro: Limp Bizkit ‘Rollin’), The Rock (he’s called ‘the rock’).