Win Golden Gods Tickets
The promoter of this prize draw is Future Publishing Limited (Co Nº 2008885) of Beauford Court, 30 Monmouth Street, Bath BA1 2BW (the “Company”).
1. By taking part in a Free Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Free Prize Draw Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Free Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with Free Prize Draw Rules.
2. All entries must be received by Future Publishing Limited by 17th May 2010, late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost or misdirected.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Free Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
4. 150 entrants will be selected at random from all entries received by 17th May 2010. Each person who is selected will be asked to confirm that they are able to attend the event and provide their contact details by 31st May 2010. Each person who confirms they are able to attend and provides their contact details will receive a pair of tickets to attend the 2010 Metal Hammer Golden Gods.
5. The Free Prize Draw is open to all UK residents of 18 years and over, except employees of (a) the Company, and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Free Prize Draw; and (c) the Free Prize Draw sponsor(s).
6. By entering a Free Prize Draw you (a) grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Free Prize Draw and the Free Prize Draw sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Free Prize Draw, for announcing the winner of the Free Prize Draw and for related promotional purposes, and (b) grant the Company and any Free Prize Draw sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about the respective product and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information please follow the instructions given.
7. If you are a winner you may have to provide additional information (including without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualifications as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
8. The name(s) of the winner(s) will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Free Prize Draw. Requests should be sent to the address of the promoter given above.
9. If you are a winner of a Free Prize Draw: (a) the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Free Prize Draw Rules; (b) you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Free Prize Draw sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Free Prize Draw Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
10. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise enforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Free Prize Draw Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
11. These Free Prize Draw Rules and each Free Prize Draw are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Free Prize Draw Rules and/or a Free Prize Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).
Tags: Golden Gods 2010